Welcome Back, Collegiate!
September 14, 2020
Dear Collegiate Parents/Guardians,
I am thrilled to be sending you this Welcome Back to Collegiate letter for the 2020-21 school year. I cannot wait to see all of our students, both online and onsite, to welcome them to a brand new year that I am sure will be filled with excitement and challenges. Attached you will find the following documents to prepare for the new school year:
Required to Review
Optional, if required
Virtual Meet the Teacher Night
We would like to invite you to attend your child’s grade level Open House prior to the official start of the school year. Parents and students are encouraged to visit Collegiate “virtually” on Tuesday, September 15th from 6-7PM on Microsoft Teams.
We will share a list tomorrow of teacher names with a link to join their meeting to meet them! You and your student can access the SABIS Digital Platform to view their courses and the teachers they are assigned.
- You will receive your student's Microsoft Teams username and password to the parent email on file by tomorrow
- You will receive your SABIS Digital Platform username and password to your parent email. If you do not receive this, please go to their website and click "Forgot Credentials"
- Your student will receive their SABIS Digital Platform username and password to their school-issued Microsoft account. They can access their email here, using the same login as Microsoft Teams
Academic Quality Controllers for 2020-21
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your students' AQC's.
- Megan Gaudreau, Grades K-2, email@example.com, Ext. 1133
- Marisa Consolazio, Grades 3-5, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 1154
- Siobhan Quinlan, Grades 6-8, email@example.com, Ext. 1136
- TBA, Grades 9-10
See you soon.
Dr. Laurie Hodgdon