Update from Dr. Hodgdon
October 16, 2020
Dear Collegiate Families—
As all of you know, we will be fully remote holding online classes every day following the “typical” schedule. All students should follow his/her normal school schedule. It is our expectation that students are up, dressed and ready to learn each morning. Student Management will be supporting teachers and students online with attendance and cyber “nudges” to hold students accountable for their learning. If there is an issue, we will call, email or send a text to alert you to your student(s)’ behavior. Teachers will be teaching from their classrooms every day.
As always, your student(s)’ AQC will keep you updated in regards to academics. I will send you a weekly update too.
A few things for Monday, October 19th:
- Chromebooks will be distributed to families in need of one on Monday, October 19th and Tuesday, October 20th – 8AM-5PM both days.
- Please check your student(s) diary for SDP login and password information.
- Remote meals for ALL students will be offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30-12PM. Please look for a flyer being sent out over the weekend.
- We will be offering a technology (login information, TEAMS support and Chromebook support) hotline (by email and by phone) for parents and students 8-3:30PM each day. More information to follow.
- Nurse Gikas will be available each day to support families with any health concerns. Please keep us updated with any COVID-19 questions/concerns.
- Please contact the main office with any questions/concerns. We will be available each day 7:30AM-4:30PM.
Dr. Laurie Hodgdon