Week of March 22-March 26
Happy Spring, Collegiate Families!
As we quickly draw a close to the end of March, we have much to celebrate in our learning community.
We will survey our Grades 6-8 families on Monday, April 12th for a return to school on Wednesday, April 28th.We hope that very soon our high school students return to building. Attendance is key to good learning!To protect our entire learning community, please keep your child/ren home if they are not feeling well.Students should be carrying their Chromebooks to/from school every day.Please be sure that students are wearing the “official” Collegiate uniform each day.We do send students out for recess, please make sure that they are dressed appropriately for both warm and cold weather.
- More K-5 students will return on Monday, April 5th.
- Friday, April 2 Good Friday—No school for students or staff.
- Wednesday, April 7 Interim Reports sent home
- Wednesday, April 14 Half Day—Parent/Teacher Conferences 1-6:30PM
- Monday, April 19-23 SPRING BREAK
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions and/or concerns.
Choose to Include—