Dear Collegiate Families--
I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend.
Much to celebrate at Collegiate this week:
Congratulations to Miss. Pierce, Miguel Q., Kamryn D., Elvis K., and Juan S. for being selected as our April Wolves of the Month! These students and teacher always go above and beyond-- they embody the true spirit and mission of our school.❤️
Students in the Student Life Organization (SLO) at the Collegiate Charter School of Lowell were recently featured in The Sun for their hard work serving the Lowell community. Students saw a need among the homeless community in Lowell and decided to partner with Aaron’s Presents to make and distribute care packages around downtown Lowell to those in need. Students distributed 50 sandwich and food bags, along with 50 bags of socks, masks, and gloves. (Source: MA DESE Commissioner & Charter School Newsletters) ❤️
Jennaly K., Collegiate Charter School of Lowell
Jennaly is a member of a student-led group that empowers students to hold responsibility for many aspects of school life. As a 7th grader, Jennaly has been a great leader to her peers. She is organized and passionate about making the planet a better place for all living things. Jennaly has taken the initiative to organize a Lowell Clean-up, where she will help lead a group of students to pick up trash downtown. (Source: MA Charter School Association) ❤️
We are proud of our students' efforts in our wonderful community. Thank you!
We are busy, busy at Collegiate this week:
- We welcome 75+ students (K-5) back to school on Monday
- Our HS teachers return to their new classrooms on Tuesday to prepare for our HS students return on Monday, April 12th--We can't wait to see them all!
- We survey our Grades 6-8 families to determine who will return on Wednesday, April 26th.. Please look for the survey on Monday, April 12th..
We will be planning for in-person Parent/Teacher Conferences on Wednesday, April 14th from 1:30-6PM. (This is a half day for students.)
- Please look for a targeted email from me this week to sign-up--there will be an opportunity for both online and onsite conferences.
- This will be a safe event--masks with social distancing.
April Vacation is quickly approaching. April 19-23.
As always, we thank you for following the safety protocols to keep all our learning community safe.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions and/or concerns.
Choose to Include--