Dear Collegiate Families--
We successfully completed the first week of school both onsite and online. Many thanks for your patience and understanding as we navigate the "new" school year.
A few reminders:
- Please keep your student home if he/she is not feeling well. If he/she has a fever, please keep him/her home for three days, especially if your student showing other symptoms. We want to keep everyone safe in school.
- Masks must be worn each day.
- Please check MS Teams at night for assignments and to check what books will be needed for the following day.
- Remote meals are being offered every Monday morning (9AM-9:30AM) and afternoon (1:30PM-2PM), to pick up your weekly, 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches, at no charge. Unfortunately, there are no alternative times for pick up.
- Our school-wide theme for this year is "Choose to Include"--we will be selling t-shirts to students to wear on PE/dress down days soon.
- On Friday, October 2, we will be sending out an online survey for families who are interested in sending their student(s) back to school. Please look for it then.
Have a great week, and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions and/or concerns.
If you are not receiving our emails or text messages, please ensure that you update your contact information.
Choose to Include--