Join us for a Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic & Admissions Open House
Collegiate has partnered with the City of Lowell to host a vaccination clinic open to adults and children ages 5 and up.
***PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CLINIC BELOW***
Sunday, November 21 9:00am -11:00am OR Sunday, December 12 9:00am - 11:00am
ADMISSIONS OPEN HOUSE:
We invite you and your children to get your vaccine and learn more about our K-12 Public Charter School.
- Tour our lower school, brand new high school building and gymnasium
- Meet administrators, staff, and current students
- Learn about our college-preparatory mission, academics, and extra-curricular activities
IMPORTANT CLINIC INFORMATION:
FOR MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
While it is not required that parents or guardians be present at the time of vaccination, it is highly recommended. If the parent/guardian is not present at the time of vaccination, they must fill out the Consent and Pre-Vaccination Screening Forms ahead of time for anyone under the age of 18.
FOR BOOSTER SHOTS:
Additionally, the following conditions must be met to receive a booster dose:
- Individuals must have received their second dose of Moderna or Pfizer at least 6 months prior to receiving their booster dose. OR received their initial dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months prior to receiving their booster dose.
- Individuals must bring their CDC vaccine card (white card) or have a photo of the vaccination card in order to receive their booster dose.
Please call us at 978-458-1399 if you have any questions.
We hope to see you there!