What is a SEPAC?
A parent organization which collaborates with administrators and educators at Collegiate, and functions in an advisory role relative to special education issues. We also offer support, advice, and resources to any parent navigating the special education process.
The SEPAC is a great place to get answers about your child’s needs, as well as tips on how to best advocate for and meet those needs.
Please Join Us. Membership is free and open to all!
- Gain Support
- Meet other families
- Attend workshops to help parents become informed about special education topics
- Thursday, September 23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 4 at 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28 at 1:00 p.m. - Click here for the Zoom recording. The access code is S3pac4me!
- Thursday, May 19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16 at 1:00 p.m.
2021-2022 Meeting Topics
For more information, please contact Khristine Maraganis, Special Education Academic Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer L’Heureux, SEPAC President at email@example.com.