Parent Connection is a welcoming environment for all Collegiate families. Our mission is to establish a true community in support of the Collegiate student, staff, and families.
- P – Promote and participate inclusive monthly events
- A – Awareness of what the school community needs/wants
- C – Collaboration with Collegiate staff and administration
- K – Knowing that anything can be accomplished when supported
Parent Connection is only successful when parents/families support and sponsor events, activities, and programs that are diverse, social, educational, and fun. Volunteering is optional though necessary for events and fundraising to be successful.
2018-2019 School Year Monthly Parent Connection Meeting Dates will be posted once they are determined.
No-Hassle and EASY Fundraising:
- Box Tops for Education - http://www.boxtops4education.com/
- School Name – Lowell Collegiate Charter School
- Send in your clipped Box Tops in a ziplock bag or use a collection sheet available at the school to submit. Place them in the Box Tops Mailbox in the main lobby and our Box Top Coordinator will submit them for money.
The easiest and fastest way to reach Parent Connection is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back to this page and your email for monthly updates on meetings, events, and fundraising. Make sure the school has your most up-to-date email/telephone number. Reminders are also sent via text message and posted on Facebook.
Current Parent Connection Board Members:
- Melissa Tammaro, President
- Michael Custodinho, Vice President
- Lori Philpot, Treasurer
- Lisa Custodinho, Secretary