Parent Connection is a welcoming environment for all CCSL families. Our mission is to establish a true community in support of the CCSL student, staff, and families.
- P – Promote and participate inclusive monthly events
- A – Awareness of what the school community needs/wants
- C – Collaboration with CCSL staff and administration
- K – Knowing that anything can be accomplished when supported
Parent Connection is only successful when parents/families support and sponsor events, activities, and programs that are diverse, social, educational, and fun. Volunteering is optional though necessary for events and fundraising to be successful.
2017-2018 School Year Monthly Parent Connection Meeting Dates. Meetings begin at 6pm and are held in the CCSL Library.
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- December 20
- January 17
- February 14
- March 21
- April 25
- May 16
No-Hassle and EASY Fundraising:
- Box Tops for Education - http://www.boxtops4education.com/
- School Name – Lowell Collegiate Charter School
- Send in your clipped Box Tops in a ziplock bag or use a collection sheet available at the school to submit. Place them in the Box Tops Mailbox in the main lobby and our Box Top Coordinator will submit them for money.
The easiest and fastest way to reach Parent Connection is via email at email@example.com.
Check back to this page and your email for monthly updates on meetings, events, and fundraising. Make sure the school has your most up-to-date email/telephone number. Reminders are also sent via text message and posted on Facebook.
Current Parent Connection Board Members:
- Lisa Driscoll, President
- Melissa Tammaro, Vice President
- Sue Pomerleau, Treasurer
- Lori Philpot, Secretary